- A written quotation for the assessment (and ongoing treatment if required) to allow funds to be secured (emailed same day as initial enquiry)
- Clinic or home based initial assessments at a time to suit
- The option for case managers to attend the assessment
- A full written report following the assessment (if required). This report can detail the outcome of the assessment, goals for treatment, timescales and recommended treatment (with costings if required)
- Treatment sessions in clinic, at home, at the gym, at work, in the hydrotherapy pool, at school - whatever is required we can meet your needs
- Treatment alongside NHS physiotherapy services (if required)
- Close contact and communication throughout treatment
- Invoices to the case manager or solicitor on a monthly basis
- Interim reports if required
- Discharge reports at the end of treatment
- Maintenance physiotherapy, if required
We have specialist musculoskeletal, neurological and paediatric physiotherapists. We understand that clients' injuries or conditions are not always straight forward and they may have numerous injuries or conditions. Therefore, complex clients who require more than one type of physiotherapeutic input can be treated under one roof by Manchester Physio by physiotherapists who regularly work together to achieve common goals.
Manchester Physio have a multidisciplinary team in place. We have physiotherapists who specialise in hydrotherapy, occupational therapists, orthotists, podiatrists and speech and language therapists. We also have close links with many local consultants and surgeons.
Have an Enquiry you wish to make? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you.