Physiotherapy for chronic fatigue
People with chronic fatigue will benefit from physiotherapy treatment. At Manchester Physio, our specialised physiotherapists provide comprehensive treatment and assessment for people who have fatigue including painful muscle/joints, difficulty sleeping, headaches, dizziness and poor concentration.
Benefits of physiotherapy treatment for chronic fatigue include:
- Improving energy levels
- Increasing physical activity
- Enhancing quality of sleep
- Improving mood and sense of well-being
- Finding new ways to balance work/chores and pleasure
- Monitoring activity levels
- Setting short and long term targets
- Progressive exercise program to enhance energy levels and improve mood. This will include a combination of stretching, strengthening and aerobic activities.
- Advice on pacing by stabilising your activity and rests
- Advice about good sleep hygiene
- Hydrotherapy treatment to relieve any tight muscles and improve physical fitness in a relaxing environment
Our physiotherapists at Manchester Physio are experienced at treating people with chronic fatigue and will review your treatment goals/targets on a regular basis to ensure that you reach your maximum potential.
For more information on physiotherapy for chronic fatigue, or to book an appointment please call 0161 883 0077.