Physiotherapy is an extremely important part of any rehabilitation and can help optimise your recovery. All of our physiotherapists are registered with the Medico-Legal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MLACP).
The medico-legal reports provided by Manchester Physio can offer information on the following:
- The exact physiotherapy needs of the claimant
- The previous functional abilities of the claimant and the anticipated future abilities
- Recommendations and costing for adaptations and equipment if needed
- The claimant's potential for improvement with therapy input
- Costing for the ongoing physiotherapy required
An initial assessment can be offered within two weeks of the claimant's enquiry. Following this an expert medico-legal report is usually provided within one week. The cost of the report will vary with each client but a full breakdown will be provided.
For more information on medico-legal assessment and reports or to book an initial assessment, please call Manchester Physio on 0161 883 0077.