Do you need our help?
- Following an initial assessment from a qualified physiotherapist we can provide assistant support with therapy programmes for children and young people
- We can provide the support in a clinic setting, nurseries, primary school and secondary schools
- A paediatric physiotherapy assistant will complete a treatment programme prescribed by a qualified paediatric physiotherapist, making it fun and enjoyable for the child or young person, in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
What are the benefits?
- We provide exceptional patient-centred programmes that achieve meaningful results
- If your child needs regular physiotherapy input, or you want to supplement their current NHS physiotherapy input, you can easily access affordable therapy with our assistant service
- The assistant will work closely with your child’s physiotherapist to update on progress, and adapt or change treatment programmes as necessary Our assistants are skilled in motivating children to complete their treatment programmes to help them achieve the best therapy outcomes
Please note that assistants are unable to complete assessments; for an up to date assessment and report please call 0161 883 0077, book online or alternatively contact us.
To access Paediatric Physiotherapy call 0161 883 0077, book online or alternatively contact us.