Common injuries experienced as a result of unsafe workstations include:
- Neck, shoulder and back complaints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Visual impairments
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Poor posture
- Chair/desk height adjustments
- Mouse and keyboard positioning
- Sitting posture
- Display screen adjustments
- Feet positioning
- Recommendations for any additional therapy equipment
DSE assessments can significantly reduce the number of injuries and time off for sickness in the workplace. The specialist physiotherapists at Manchester Physio will provide a comprehensive DSE assessment on a one-to-one basis in your workplace to help maximise productivity for business.
For further information or to book a DSE assessment with one of our physiotherapists, please call Manchester Physio on 0161 883 0077.